Since I’m in too much of a state, and not fit to write anything coherent, I figured I’d just post some thoughts that are popping into my head right now.
* I want to quit TWMNBN so badly, it’s like … it’s like … crap … as I said — not very coherent. I just fucking want to quit these assholes period.
* If I don’t get home tonight, a day and a half past when I was supposed to be home, and an ungodly amount of boobery in between … where was I … oh yeah … If I don’t get home tonight, I will freaking lose my mind.
* Maggie is cute.
* This truck stinks. Both literally and figuratively.
* We had great barbecue tonight — Kansas City style. Good stuff. And amazingly, we didn’t eat that much, in spite of the most huge amount of provocation to overeat that one could imagine.
* Surely I have lost weight this month. While I haven’t been perfect, I’ve been pretty damned good. Especially considering the circumstances.
* The circumstances are that I have not been this tired and angry and completely overwhelmed with the desire to quit this career, since my first six months on the road. And my first six months on the road were truly awful. Only debt kept me driving. I have no debt now. So why the hell am I still driving? No jobs at home. That’s why.
* I really, really, really hope I’ve lost weight. I need some good news today.
* Hedon is cute.
* God, I’ve got a ton of laundry to do when I get home.
* I wonder why I continue in a job which pays me as if I’m some child garment worker in Indonesia. Hours upon hours of work, for little to nothing. Because TWMNBN says so. You don’t get a load that pays until you offer up your hours of unpaid labor.
* Uriah may be as much a victim of this economy as we, or he may just be an asshole liar who sucks up to the Man no matter what it costs his drivers. Probably the latter.
* Maggie has a funny big belly.
* I have a big belly, but it’s not so funny.
* I hope I’ve lost weight. Even just five pounds after six weeks would make me happy. Come on, scales. Momma needs a fiver.
* I can’t think of anything.
* Except, God I want to quit this job so bad it’s like … like … like … oh crap.